Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pay Day!

On Friday John got his first paycheck and we got reimbursed for all of our moving expenses. After living on a very tight budget the month of May we were excited to get out of our apartment and splurge a little bit. First we went to Five Guys which is always delicious, and then went grocery shopping. We bought some supplies for our puppy who is coming tomorrow!

On Saturday we went to the Boston Temple with Crystal. I love how all temples are just a little bit different on the inside. They all have different themes. Apparently the Boston temple's theme is the tree of life. I also love going to the temple with family members. It makes the session even better.

When we walked out there was a ton of kids.

After the temple we went Star Trek. It was great and we all loved it! I loved seeing Sherlock again and it just made me so excited for the new episodes to come out next year. 

Thanksgiving Toasted. This is the epic sandwich Crystal introduced us to. We went to D'Angelos which is a sandwich chain out here. She recommended the Thanksgiving Toasted which has turkey, cranberry sauce, and stuffing. It even comes with gravy on the side to dip your sandwich in. I was a little skeptical because it could either be really good or really nasty, but Crystal has never steered me wrong when it comes to food. It was AWESOME! I don't know the last time I enjoyed a sandwich so much. It was a mini Thanksgiving dinner. We're definitely going to do back again. 

Official New England Adventure #2

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for pay day! I am so happy that you got to spend some moolah on fun. And I am super excited for you to get your puppy!

    ReplyDelete