Saturday, March 14, 2015

First Birthday!

Elinor is 1 year old as of yesterday. What? Where did the last year go? I can't believe we're entering the toddler stage!

It's crazy how much she's changed in a year
 



What she's up to currently:
- Babbling like crazy. Real words should be coming pretty soon.
- Crawling machine, especially up the stairs. Down them not so much.
- Still only has 2 teeth, but that doesn't stop her from trying to eat anything. She's actually really good at just gumming up food.
- She loves walking around the house while holding onto our hands and loves when Walter starts following.

For her birthday I made chocolate cupcakes. She only liked the frosting. She really didn't like the cake and frosting all over hands. She kept shaking her hands trying to get the crumbs off. Her birthday presents included 3 different balls, a book, bath toys and some different blocks from Monson Grandparents. John and I decided that birthdays are more fun when little kids are involved. Even though she didn't really know what was going on it was fun watching her play with her new toys.

This is Ellie's stoned face.


"Um, I'm not doing anything."


"This cake doesn't impress me."


2 comments:

  1. Her "the cake doesn't impress me" face is 100% her mother!!Happy Birthday to Ellie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe she is one! And love the not impressed picture :)

    ReplyDelete