Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It's A...

So a lot of you reading this probably didn't know that I'm pregnant. Surprise! John and I weren't keeping it a secret, but I didn't really feel like telling the cyber world until we knew the gender. That's all anyone really wants to know anyway. Well I'm 19 weeks and due on March 17th. John and I are excited and seeing our baby actually look like a baby today made it all more real.

Oh and we're having a Girl!

We don't know exactly what we're going to name her but we're leaning towards Eleanor Chesley. We don't have any middle name ideas yet. One thing I don't like about having a girl is that pink is associated with girls. I really dislike pink, so I hope if people give me things it's not all pink. Girls can be dressed in any color and still be a girl.

Anyway, here's some pictures that show my growing baby bump.

11 Weeks
16 Weeks 
 
19 Weeks

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy for you!! I am loving the pics! AND you are having a girl! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, just wait till you are actually showing :) So excited to have a niece!

    ReplyDelete