Monday, September 8, 2014

Babbling


This post is all about our fast growing baby who is almost 6 months old! Woah! Time flies. I was just flipping through some newborn photos and hardly recognized Elinor. She's nice and chunky, but not very long. She's still wearing mostly 3 month onesies, but probably not for long. She is such a happy baby. She loves to talk and babble and can often be seen talking to Walter and giggling at him. Tummy time is not the dreaded horror that it used to be and she is getting a lot better at rolling. She can almost sit up all by herself as well. She's at that stage where she looks stable sitting down, then right when you look away she starts tipping over. Enjoy the many pictures and some video!

Ellie loves sticking out her tongue. It's something she and Walter have in common.
She could stare at him and pull his hair out all day.
Ellie's first ocean swim! It was chilly so she didn't stay in very long. 
There's that tongue. 
She's finally big enough to wear her family reunion onesie. She was the size of a bean at the time of the reunion.



Love those spit bubbles!

Walter baths

She even babbles when she cries.

2 comments:

  1. I love this child. I love her so much and I haven't even met her. I also LOVE that Walter is enamored with her. I miss you!!

    P.s.-Do you realize that Walter is the name of the guy who almost gets to marry Meg Ryan (Annie) in Sleepless in Seattle? We watch that tonight and I couldn't stop thinking about your dog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey we're probably coming to Utah in October, so you'll get to meet her then! Yeah poor dorky Bill Pullman. People have asked me if we named Walter after Walter White from breaking bad. Why would anyone name their dog after that psycho?

      Delete